GREENOCK MANOR POLICIES
A credit card is required to confirm all reservations on check-in and for incidental and/or damage charges. During busy times (for reservations April through June, and September through November) we will insist on a 50% non refundable deposit to secure your reservation.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND REFUND POLICY
Cancellations must be made by speaking directly with Greenock Manor Management and then confirming it in writing and receiving a cancellation code at all times. We cannot be held responsible for cancellations made by voice mail, text message or email just in case we didn’t receive the message. Your cancellation will not be valid unless it is accompanied by a cancellation code that you need to receive from us.
- All cancellations will be charged a minimum administrative fee of $49 or 15% of the booking fee whichever is greater.
- 14 days or less ‘notice of cancellation’ will be charged for 50% of the reservation. 50% is non-refundable
- Should you cancel one week or less before your reserved check in date the booking is 100% non-refundable.
- The full rate for the entire reservation will be charged for ‘no-shows’ OR if you arrive after the date specified OR depart before the final date of the confirmed reservation.
- As a courtesy for unexpected cancellations, if we can re book your room/s for any or all of the days you have cancelled, you will not be charged for the days we manage to rebook. Administrative fee will still apply. Please note this does not apply to high season times such as Valentine’s Day, New Year’s eve or graduation weekends.
- Should you be asked to secure the booking with a deposit, we reserve the right to keep the full deposit as it is non-refundable.
EXTENDED STAY (3 nights or more) OR GROUP BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellations must be made by speaking directly to management at Greenock Manor and receiving a cancellation code. We cannot be responsible for a cancellation made by email, text message or voicemail.
- An advance deposit of at least 50% paid by check, money order or direct deposit is required.
- All cancellations will be charged an administrative fee of $45 per room or 15% of the confirmed reservation whichever is greater if cancelled within 3 months of the check in date.
- 3 months or greater than 3 month’s notice of cancellation – 50% deposit of the full amount of the reservation is non refundable.
- Should you cancel less than 3 months and more than one month before check in date 66% of the full value of the booking is non refundable.
- Should you cancel less than one month before checking in – you will be charged the full daily rate through the entire reservation. The reservation is 100% non refundable.
EVENT CANCELLATION and GUEST COUNT POLICY
Cancellations must be made in writing directly to management at Greenock Manor and receiving a cancellation code from us. We cannot be responsible for a cancellation made by text message or voicemail or an email that may have landed in junk mail etc.
Our Event Packages may include certain available accommodations and require a non-refundable deposit and retainer in order to secure the booking date. Please note in high season accommodations may be limited, ask us about booking any available rollaway beds.
Please note all event and wedding cancellations will mean you forfeit and are liable for a minimum of 50% of the total value of the venue hire and booking. Kindly note that if you were granted permission for a payment plan, your first payment installments may not have been 50% however you will still be liable for a minimum 50% non refundable deposit/retainer payment in the case of any cancellation. Should any monies be outstanding when you cancel, you will be liable and the card on file will be charged. Cancellations made 120 days or less before the event or wedding date will mean the renters are liable for 100% of the full event rental agreement fees.
The retainer payments (monthly payment instalments) and all deposits including your first payment to secure your date are strictly non-refundable and once the balance due to us has been paid it is non-refundable. The retainer payments secure and books off the dates chosen for your wedding. Please note that once any retainer or monthly payment is paid over to us, we turn away other potential couples who may have wanted your dates and hence payment of any retainer or deposit has to be done responsibly as we do not we refund any deposit monies or retainers and payment installments. Should you book and make payments after a video or virtual walk through this is done entirely at your own risk as all payments made to us are non-refundable.
Should your guest count increase for any event, the charge for additional guests added after signing the event contract is $25 extra event fee per extra guest added. Ten extra guests is therefore $200 extra and so forth.
Kindly note we do our best to create a comfortable and memorable experience at Greenock Manor while staying with us as a guest or while having your event or wedding at our venue. We will do our best at all times to help where possible, however we do not offer refunds should you be dissatisfied with our rooms, services provided and Manor house or grounds. Your booking and full event costs are non-refundable.
By booking to stay with us or having your event with us you agree to give us your full credit card authorization to settle the fees, other costs and rate due for your visit with us or any damages incurred by you or your guests, this is not disputable. We take our guests privacy with utmost respect.
Double Occupancy $150 to $265 per night (varies according to season) All bedrooms sleep strictly 2 persons. Should our cottage or apartment not be available, additional overnight guests wanting to share a single bedroom will incur a additional charge of $49 per rollaway cot per night plus tax. We advise no more than 4 guests per bedroom. Please note for event packages our continental breakfast is EXCLUDED so please arrange own breakfasts.
A 2 night minimum stay may be required for special events and holidays as well as weekends that are in season such as Fall or Spring.
All rates are subject to change without notice. Taxes are 5% country tax and 5.05% federal taxes added to the base price of the room and rental fees.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK OUT
Our standard check-in time is between 4pm and 7pm. Please ask us to arrange a special check in time for you should you not be able to arrive within these times.
Check out time is 10am, however you may visit our gardens after that.
Cash, Check, Zelle transfer, Visa, American Express and MasterCard
Greenock Manor is a NON-smoking facility. Should you wish to smoke, kindly ask us and we will provide an ashtray and refer to you to our designated smoking area outside. A fee for cleaning and/or revenue loss of not less than $200 will be charged to you for smoking inside Greenock Manor including the Cottage and our under-roof deck. Please understand that we need to avoid any fire hazard and thus the outside deck and balcony areas are strictly no smoking.
We are pet friendly. Kindly discuss our pet accommodation rates with us at the Manor as we do allow pets for a small nightly fee with permission. We have one dog, living on the premises although not in the main Manor House.
We can accommodate children at the same rate per night. Children need to be strictly supervised at all times by the responsible adult. We do not supply cribs or cots. Should you wish your children to play on our swings and jungle gym we would need written consent from the parents. Kindly discuss this with us.
Please note children need their parents permission and signed letter of consent in order to use the playground at Greenock Manor. All children need to be supervised by the responsible guardian or parent at all times while using our playground. Kindly ask us and we will provide our official letter for you to sign should you wish children to use the playground.